Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chloe Begins

Well as you can see to the left I have gotten started on the "Spud and Chloe at the Farm" project.  My daughter India is very excited about it all and is very vocal about what colors I should be using.

One thing that I have observed about working on small knitting projects is that it gives you an opportunity to start learning some new techniques that you previously had not had very much opportunity to try.

For instance I have be doing K2tog (Knit two together)  a good method to decrease.  Also I have been using Kfb (Knit front and back) Pfb (Purl front and back), and M1 (make one)  All three of these are new ways to do increasing for me.

Also when you are working on this scale you complete your work fast but you also have the opportunity to repeat your work often to help you get used to the new techniques.  So far This little doll is going together well and I can't wait to get her dress done.

No comments: