Monday, August 8, 2011

India's Birdfeeder


This little birdfeeder is one of the many creations of my daughter India. She has actually been bugging me for a few weeks now to put it on my blog. Just as she created the Faery House with craft sticks she has also created this from craft sticks and glue.

I hope to put it out in the tree off of our balcony in the near future but my fear is that it will get messed up pretty quickly.

She loves to build things three dimensionally. I think that is one of my favorite things about kids this age. If they decide they want something that they cannot get any other way they just make it for themselves. Right now she is working on a candy shop made of construction paper. I think construction paper is a much better candy shop than the real thing.

No comments: